Personal Information Collection
A-1 Doors & Mouldings Ltd. may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Your name, address, phone number and email address.
- Credit card information whenever a purchase is made.
- Account preferences, including whether or not you wish to receive our catalogues, e-invoices, e-statements, and website update information by email.
- Names, titles, business contact information.
- Information about transactions carried out over this website.
- Any other information that you provide A-1 Doors & Mouldings.
A-1 Doors & Mouldings collects this information through registration forms and internet tracking. Information regarding the web pages visited, length of visit and time of day, dates, first pages entered, browsers used, IP addresses, geographic location and area is collected and used for marketing purposes only.
Using Personal Information
A-1 Doors & Mouldings may use your personal information to track usage patterns and deliver customized content to users as well as improve the design and content of our website. The collected information is used for a number of purposes including:
- To establish and maintain a commercial relationship with you and to provide you with products and services.
- To understand your needs and preferences and personalize the products for you.
- To provide you with information you have requested, and to keep you informed with respect to ongoing changes to our web site.
- To develop, enhance or provide new products and services.
- To manage and administer our business.
A-1 Doors & Mouldings Ltd. is committed to using personal information in a respectful and useful way. A-1 Doors & Mouldings Ltd. does not sell, trade, or disclose your personal information to any third party. If we intend to use personal information for purposes not identified to you or as set out above, these other purposes will be described to you at the time of collection or before using the information.